How to link your iOS Clash of Clans account to Android!

Judul:How to link your iOS Clash of Clans account to Android!
info:Watch my video on how to play CoC on your PC! http://youtu.be/aDUcJxWzMsY Android Clash of Clans was released recently, this is how you get your iOS account linked up. Remember to sign into Google+ beforehand (apparently it's a requirement now)
Upload:10 October 2013
Uploader:mif
Durasi:2:28
Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlVeXztlW0
klik disini untuk download lebih cepat
petar stamenovic:Thank you BRO!!!
Flowey the Flower:Did he just give us his iPad code lol
Jhonzerfayephee Calanoga:can be transferable the account even those device are far away.?
Brenda Musick:can i please have your clash of clans account
Tai Berak:my iPad say it need to be game centre
Massa-J ja T-Paita:OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I SUBBED UR A GOD
Paul Fisher:you are THE MAN. Ive been trying to fix this for ages now. THANK YOOUUUUU!!!
Melisa Carter:oh my gosh!!! thank you so much you are amazing and I was wondering how to do this and finally I now.know so thank you
David Moreno:Thanks im go in to hack my friend account
Zito pvp (Zitopvp):Thank you this is very helpfull ;)
7seenGaming:thank you so much, I thought I can't transfer my account in this situation.
Gabriel Huerta:You can still use the account on the old device right?
Harvinator02:Thx
Jiuzhen He:i had two th 8 account. one is on my ipad and one is on my android device. but i lost my ipad last week. now i want to load my account on a android device but i do not want to lose my current village. what should i do?
Milad boby:Thank you so much bro this really helped me
Drake Mcgowan:soo
Drake Mcgowan:thank u solo much
Cynthia Rivera:i need a free account
David Flores:it won't work on mine please help me:(

Terima kasih.!! Anda telah mengunjungi halaman How to link your iOS Clash of Clans account to Android! Kunjungi terus blog ini untuk mendapatkan update terbaru.!!

#How,#to,#link,#your,#iOS,#Clash,#of,#Clans,#account,#to,#Android!,