Adele Performs  All I Ask

Judul:Adele Performs  All I Ask
info:The amazing Adele belted out her hit song for the first time since her Grammy performance.
Upload:18 February 2016
Uploader:mif
Durasi:4:51
Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aKteL3vMvU
klik disini untuk download lebih cepat
melvin baniaga:The bestttttttttt!
kirito kun:since no one asking this, i will ask it first.. "Who's watching this is on April ?"
Ronaldo Christian:adele doesnt have vevo channel?
Lucas Vinicius:People this music is too much of so exciting, very beautiful, do not have as not to cry listening to this music and this voice and emotion, just perfect ...
Lucas Vinicius:gente essa musica é demais de tao emocionante,muito linda,nao tem como nao chorar ouvindo essa musica e nessa voz e emoçao,simplesmente perfeito
Gabriel Derek:crazy songg like it
Keysha Johnson:I love this song 😢😢😢
Aprilia Muktirina:I replay this song more than 100 times...
Luis Rodriguez:i love adele and her music i can connect and my heart feels her music and her voice just touches
Gian Atillo:I really really really really like her singing,lyrics and her attitude when having an interview thats why im an avid fan. [Like literally love her]
curt w:Adele is so amazing so much talent and great songwriter
Deja King:Never been in love.......Never felt the perfect feeling........ but this song makes me long for something even if just only temporarily but something perfectly temporarily solid
twOOne PHY:belum 10x di puter" terus
Ina O:<3333333
Dipo Ardianto:😉
midokan14:I think I just broke the play button.. #thefeels
Muhammad Ilyasyah:cantik,suara bagus adele perfect <3
Laila Loves Adele:Love is hurt, Adele. It really really does hurt me to deep. I really miss you so much with all of my heart. Idk where to hide this feeling anymore. Im so broken seeing those ppl who met you. I want it too but i cant, i live far away and its impossible for you to arrive. But im strong for you... Always Be happy my lil cute donut.. Always with you.. Im always gonna stand by you.. Loving can hurt loving can heal. Love you tight
edcaustic muhasabah:wonderfull song...so deep...
erikadewi05:love this song

Terima kasih.!! Anda telah mengunjungi halaman Adele Performs  All I Ask Kunjungi terus blog ini untuk mendapatkan update terbaru.!!

#Adele,#Performs ,#All I Ask,#,