Download How To Create PayPal Account ,How to Add my Bank Account In PayPal Account Free

Judul:How To Create PayPal Account ,How to Add my Bank Account In PayPal Account
info:1. go to PayPal.com 2. Select Sign Up 3.Select Country 4.India 5.Email address (your email address) 6.Choose a Password ( ramu@1983) 7.Re-enter Password ( ramu@1983) 8.First name ( your name (ramu ) 9.Middle name (optional ) blank no need 10.Last Name (surname like tamada ) 11.Date of birth ( give details as on PANCARD 10-06-983) 12.Nationality select ( India) 13. Address ( current residency ) 14.Address 2 ( no need ) 15.Town /City ( current city like (eluru) 16.State ( your state name Andhra Pradesh) 17.Pincode ( current city pincode 534002) 18.Mobile Number (12345678910) 19.Securely store my credit/debit card (Uncheck this ) 20.Type security Code (sAi3o) 21.Again Card Confiramation (just click go to my account) 22.Click Complete Task 23.Click Pancard (type your pancard) 24.click Email id Conformation click confirm. 25.go to your email account (select click to activate your account) 26.type your PayPal password 27.select security answer 1 (select any one of below like pet name (kittu) remember this security code) 28.select security answer 2 (select any one of below like birth city ( gudiwada) remember this 29.select task click to bank account (type your name ramu account number again account number,give your Branch IFSC code )click to confirm 30.Select purpuse code (data consulting process) 31.Wait for 5 working days PayPal will send Two small deposits to your account. 32.Check your Bank account Balance it will come(1.10 ,1.07 piasa like this) 32.Open your PayPal account Right side Notification column there click to confirm bank account column is highted just click it 33.confirm code 1( give received amount 1.10 piasa) 2 column give (1.07) after confirmation will only your account succesfully created .Enjoy the service PayPal.com Then only u can receive Payments through PayPal. If you want send dollars must add your credit /debit card confirm only accepted they will ICICI /AXIS bank
Upload:23 June 2013
Uploader:mif
Durasi:9:40
Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JOEmO6P4SE
klik disini untuk download lebih cepat


Andres Manuel:Holen Sie 5000 € bei Paypal in 4 Tagen mit einer legit Seite läuft ist nur eine Förderung https://plus.google.com/115086326626393905860/posts/4ZNdjbneSco
Cuteloiza DIY:My password is invalid whenever I sign up for a paypal account! Pls help me! I donnu Wut to do!!😞 I tried using the uppercase and lowercase, my password is upto 10 letters, I have two numbers... But still won't sign up! Pls help!
Suyog Kadam:To confirm my bank account I have to go through this procedure, "Check your bank account for the 2 deposits from PayPal. Then, go to your PayPal account and enter the amounts to complete the verification process" How am I supposed to do this? I haven't applied for Internet Banking yet. Any solutions???
คลิกตังค์ Online:Paidverts free sign up>>>https://www.paidverts.com/ref/tanawatm0137 freedom for make money Comfirm
nawaz gul:bhai mere paypal main pehly bank account add howa 5 din baad phir khatam abb lagana chahta ho nahi lag raha kehta hai try again-
Amin Belhaj:Congrats! Invitation code=AS62823 Install WHAFF and earn money with Amin Belhaj https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whaff.whaff
BerserkMender:Annoying buzz, Check No Voice help, Check Yep Bad Help
Sudheer Kumar:http://payripo.com/?share=75991
Yella Reddy:can u pls help how can i deposit the amount in paypal
Isuru Jeewanthe:when i clicked sign up they dont ask me my country and i mean wtf?
karan bohra:whts ur whtap no 
karan bohra:hlo
pasam venkatesh:hi can u please tell me how can we add funds to paypal with HDFC Debitcard?
powerpuffgirl nazomi:hey what about the pan number?
Azhar Shaik:hi bro i'm unable to complete my task i.e pan card my pan card is in pending what should i do?

Terima kasih.!! Anda telah mengunjungi halaman How To Create PayPal Account ,How to Add my Bank Account In PayPal Account Kunjungi terus blog ini untuk mendapatkan update terbaru.!!