Download 5. Mass Email Website Newsletter Bulk Batch Send Tutorial PHP MySQL Free

Judul:5. Mass Email Website Newsletter Bulk Batch Send Tutorial PHP MySQL
info:Source: http://www.developphp.com/video/PHP#Mass-Email-Newsletter-Bulk-Batch-Send Part 5 of learning how to create mass email send scripts to help automate your email marketing activities. We are using PHP and MySQL to gather names and email adresses, then we can send a bulk blast email newsletter or website bulletin.
Upload:03 January 2010
Uploader:mif
Durasi:11:31
Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeT2RpGbiug
klik disini untuk download lebih cepat


Setor Ntepe Kortuwor:Hello Adam please where do i put the SMTP Configurations?
Home Science Ideas:Great video bro:) I don't know if your still out there but here goes. I followed what you said and got a few errors but I fixed them. I am however running into one more that I cannot wrap my head around. "Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /hermes/walnaweb02a/b2601/pow.mat2dongss/htdocs/home/f/blast_script.php on line 6" Here is my code: " " I am thinking the "mysql_fetch_array" is no longer used? Any help would be great!
dird89:It didn't send for me...you have to configure a local smtp for it to work? This wasn't mentioned in the video?
Dhanuka kw:hi adam thanx for making helpful tutorials can you make a tutorial about how to add management system for this newsletter script
Al Pacino:Doesn't parse the HTML for me.The email sends but you can actually see the HTML code. Does anybody know why?
Al Pacino:Yeah, if you're a girl. ;) If you learn this stuff you can make your own mail chimp.
Carnaru Valentin:I have same problem, is from here, copy this: $sql = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM newsletter WHERE email='$email'");
cursedtelevision:can't i just use an existing list online from my mail chimp?
sonofjoreljr:This a great script. Great job Adam and thanks for sharing! The only problem I am having is I don't get the email at the end of the script that the campaign is over unless I refresh the page and then I get 2 emails. Does anybody know the limitation GoDaddy enforces on the number of emails sent using the php mail function? I am using a free email account with my domain which allows 250 relays but I don't know if that is per hour, per day, per month or what? "OK! No more talk! We work!" - LOL!
Jorge Guerrero:Can the mail body be inserted using an include statement instead of the whole html code?
dwayne austin:also will the php work with php5.0? "just making sure" idk im type lost on this part been at it since i think last thursday
dwayne austin:this part isnt working for me, idk if im doin it wron or wat but its aint workin, i created the body in the html body design, then copy those code into the mail_body = ''; then save n uploaded the body design n blast script onto my web host 0.o still havent gotten a email am i doin it wron?
Sandeep Hijam:nice i have been looking for days
James Murray:Thanks for spreading great info. Great yuks too!
Craig Law:I got it to work!!! Yeah! It turns out that the field names are case sensitive. Once I fixed that it worked great. I did run into a problem when I tried to replace the HTML with some from a template. The template was using a background-image property that had both quote marks as well as the parentheses around the URL of the image they were using as a background which caused an error. Once I removed the quote marks everything worked.
Craig Law:I've followed your tutorials and everything works up to the point where I want to initiate the blast script. I fire it off manually but all I get is a blank page. Nothing comes to the emails I subscribed in the table and the received file does not update to 1. What am I doing wrong?
Dynamic Designz Web-Development:I figured out the 1st error, any figure out this one? Warning: mysql_fetch_array()
Technologycrazy:IT GOES INTO THE JUNK FOLDER ;(
princez413:Excellent! Thank you so much!
malaysianews:10:14

Terima kasih.!! Anda telah mengunjungi halaman 5. Mass Email Website Newsletter Bulk Batch Send Tutorial PHP MySQL Kunjungi terus blog ini untuk mendapatkan update terbaru.!!