Download How to Convert Any Website into Android Application in Android Studio Free

Judul:How to Convert Any Website into Android Application in Android Studio
info:Webiste used in this tutotrial is: http://www.bharathcoupons.com/ If You are having trouble in creating app email me to dr.m.karthiik@gmail.com I will make you app in 20 Minutes by charging small amount. Hire Me For 50 US$ contact me skype id: karthikm128 Part II https://youtu.be/VB83wWDy3is Topics Covered: Links Open In App itself and Back button Exit Part III https://youtu.be/dR9inWS2HRM Topics Covered: Adding App Icon and Splash Screen To setup Android Studio: https://youtu.be/8jxLTfQs4OI Link to my Website Shown in this Video: www.bharathcoupons.com Convert Any Website into Android Application in Android Studio. This tutorial walks you through creating a new Android Project, adding a WebView, loading a remote URL, and then loading a local HTML page. Software used: Android Studio. Link For Code and Explanation: http://bitly.com/1wZTLxK To add splash Screen and Action Button: http://karthiktechfreak.blogspot.in/2015/07/profesional-android-webview-application.html For Business inquiry Contact (Skype ID: karthikm128 ) 1) I can convert your website to android APP 2) I can Develop E commerce App With COD---PayPal Under Development 3) Push Notifications With Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) With PHP Backend 4) Social NetWork App Like Facebook 5) WhatsApp Like Application 6) Apps For WordPress Applications Etc, Tell me Your Requirement I will try to Develop 7) Blogger Customisation Email: dr.m.karthiik@gmail.com Skype ID: karthikm128
Upload:08 December 2014
Uploader:mif
Durasi:16:58
Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzlNP9nS6fo
klik disini untuk download lebih cepat


waxkabaro.com:@Karthik M sir am very thankful for these vids. i followed your steps and everything worked fine but there is one issue with my app. my website is video based site which connected to my youtube channel. the app does not recognize the embed videos and doesn't play it . what should i do my dear.
Muhamed Soso:how u make the style of ur web site like that ?
anand ratna:Dear sir , cn u plz share coding Pdf link for the same ..
Hiếu Phạm:good idea for me =D thank sir
Ashish Goyal:how can i add google cloud messaging in android app?
Otori Springer:Hi - did you provide the "setup the AVD" tutorial somewhere as you mentioned in the video at 11:40? .. i cant find it. thank you
shashank phatkure:studio is 1 gb file
Puja hirve:Thanks :)
Sastamanda.Com:9331124445 please call me or give a mis call i need to create an app from you
Gaurav Rastogi:Hey kartik it shows lot's of errors in your activity_main.java file so how i solve them?? I want to talk you contact me on Gourav9509683566@gmail.com
Joaquin Gallo:The final app works offline too?
Gerry Kyle:Hey Karthik, you are a cool guy. Could you make a video showing how to make any WordPress website into Android App?
Adam Barnes:Followed your steps carefully, but ended up with a blank page. What should I do to fix this?
java developer:Dear your website is responsive so you can convert it but if website is not responsive then how can i convert it?
Atul Kumar:sdk is not present in my folder
S.18 dance crew:bro shell we connect ads on this app
avinash salunkhe:I'm not getting the pdf file
Omkar Matkar:Sir please help me I want to build an social networking site like Facebook please help me which video I recommend and please help me ?
Jorge Marques:Hi Karthik do you also convert to iOS App? Thanks
Guitar Man:Including PHP+MySQL websites?

Terima kasih.!! Anda telah mengunjungi halaman How to Convert Any Website into Android Application in Android Studio Kunjungi terus blog ini untuk mendapatkan update terbaru.!!