Download Joule Ringer running on 10v - 10,000uf caps.ASF Free

Judul:Joule Ringer running on 10v - 10,000uf caps.ASF
info:This is my Lasersaber Joule Ringer replication running on a bank of four 10 volt / 10,000uf electrolytic capacitors. A 9 volt battery is used to charge the cap bank. The small modified CFL will stay illuminated dimly for about 3 miuntes. The amp draw is about 4 mA at this light level.
Upload:14 January 2011
Uploader:mif
Durasi:3:6
Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mrk1P_5p0w
klik disini untuk download lebih cepat


camelsonhorizon:open communities arrrrrrrr awesome
Cosmic Gnarler:Thank you Lidmotor for doing this replication. the only thing I think that "you may have done wrong" is maybe the coil may have been too small. I dont know. But I think that this circuit may have potential. Heres a Lark, Try hooking this to the output of a slow pulse motor! Your run time of 3 minutes could easily be topped off by a spinning thing. Other then that, Thank you for your work and descriptions. ... time to feed the baby.
egn83b:hey lasersabor did the capacitors in series but best of luck.
mikrovolt:I have your circuit on simulator and I did see the blip rings every so often. I doted the input it finally put 5X that at 50Khz it lasted a while and I think that it is not easy to get kodak to oscillate right. I think your replication is very good. The kodak transformer uses 6T #25 :: 1750T #45 the other coil the trigger coil is 12T#33::450T#45 so modifying it to run an NS bifilar into this may be tedious. as more info is released adjusting your NS coil may lead to the strong 50Khz

Terima kasih.!! Anda telah mengunjungi halaman Joule Ringer running on 10v - 10,000uf caps.ASF Kunjungi terus blog ini untuk mendapatkan update terbaru.!!