Download Joule Thief Pirate Light Free

Judul:Joule Thief Pirate Light
info:This is a simple light fixture made using a modified Fuji circuit Joule Thief and a disposable plastic food container. It lights up an 18" tube pretty well and this is very easy to read by. It throws light 360 degrees around the room and works well. I was planning on using another Jeanna light circuit I made but I must have a short somewhere so I stuck in the Fuji. I will use the new circuit on another light project when I get it fixed. For more information go to Overunity.com in the many joule thief topics. Thanks for watching.
Upload:13 January 2010
Uploader:mif
Durasi:3:10
Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE0EtXB_RqE
klik disini untuk download lebih cepat


Longitudinal Dielectricity:And yes, we're ALL in this together, you're one of he good ones Bill, thank you for sharing your discoveries and experiments with all to see and use. Best regards and keep up the good work. Spark gap coming from your boost cap may b beneficial or may be too much on the input. So much to experiment with I feel like my head is going to pop sometimes.
Longitudinal Dielectricity:And by DVD I meant CVS. Autocorrect butchered that sentence.I agree with you,the internet and school.I have a degree in audio engineering which also includes electrical engineering,but now I study the world of true earth energy.I wish they taught us about Nikola Tesla in school but they wanted to bury him.Not possible.I would like to add the ignition coil or a Tesla coil to the output,of the Fuji or CVS circuit,maybe a spark gap to see if it'll step it up as well.But first,the proper grounding.
Pirate Labs:Thank you for saying so. I too was inspired by others doing such things...and so it goes. Hey, we are all in this together right? I have learned more from the folks online than I could have ever learned in any school, including my college degree. Thanks, Bill
Longitudinal Dielectricity:It was your vids that got me interested in ripping apart disposable cameras. The DVD continuous flash cams are SUPER easy to mod as well. Thanks for the inspiration.
schpicasso:@Pirate88179 well I do apologize :D am sorry for bad behavior,,,SORRY - just that I was rely curios to understand all as it should be understood from great experiment... and blur was pissing me of - I'm sorry again sir!!!
Pirate Labs:@shpixi What is wrong with your computer? It is not blurry at all when I view it and many others have replicated this with no problems at all. Probably you should fix your computer before casting insults. I am sure your videos are perfect? Where are they? Bill
schpicasso:...well I got pissed of now, in all joule videos from all users IT IS JUST FCUKING ANNOYING BLURRY focus - why ra fcuk you close up camera when it makes it even worse blurry - God damn it, at least you could learn that from your previous videos (for God sake guys) don't post such a cool electronics with such a crap VIDEO :@ F*ALL
MasterTxJ:@Pirate88179 Thanks, and sure thing I'll upload a video tomorrow gotta get some sleep. :)
Pirate Labs:@MasterTxJ Excellent work! That is great news. I have never really test for longevity so this is good info, and with 3 volts input too. That Fuji is a pretty robust circuit considering what it was designed for. Post a video response here of your light and I will approve it so folks can see it. Again, nice work. Bill
MasterTxJ:@Pirate88179 Just rewatched some of your videos and saw that I had commented here. Thought I might give an update on the camp light I built after seeing this vid. I ended up using 2 D batteries in parallel and I can tell you, that lamp gave a steady light a several of hours every evening and night during that camping trip/vacation. All 3 weeks. I still use it sometimes and it's still the same batteries but you have to stroke your hand over the tube now to get it to light and it's a bit weaker.
Pirate Labs:@zintoit Thanks. A lot of good info over there. I just have no easy way to get a schematic into my videos. I don't think my software supports inserted stills and if I tired to video a drawing, it does not show up at all, or not readable. If you have any questions on building the Fuji circuit, pm me and I will be glad to try to help. It is very easy to do really. Thanks, Bill
Pirate Labs:@zintoit What do you mean long and tedious? Go to the JT diagrams and schematics topic area...ALL drawings are there for many Joule Thief circuits including the Fuji. There are at least 5 different ways to wire a Fuji circuit and you can pick the one that meets your needs. I posted references there to the large JT topic page and location for every schematic in that topic so you can read just the part that deals with that particular circuit. Bill
Pirate Labs:@the1969info The information about this is over at overunitydotcom. The carbon rod is a pure carbon rod used in the welding industry and the mag. block is normally used to protect buried propane gas tanks from rusting. They are as far apart as I can get them here in my little apartment garden area. The more distance, the better. Meridian north/south alignment (not magnetic) and the bottom angle needs to match the dip angle for your area. Bill
the1969info:Hi I really like your videos, I am hoping to find out more about making earth batteries and using joule thief circuitry. Could you do a video about your earth battery with more information about it. Such as what is a carbon rod? or your magnesium block, where does one get that? Also how do you determine how apart they should be from each other? I am trying to find out everything for free, so I can play around with spare parts. I am also trying overunitycom..so much too read.
overunitydotcom:@Pirate88179 Yes, or just try to buy 100 pieces of new softwarm white LEDs from Ebay and put them all in series. This way you can drive them with High Voltage. Better also put a resistor first it with it in series too, so you will not destroy them all, if the voltage goes too high. Good luck. Regards, Stefan.
Pirate Labs:Stefan: Thanks. Yes the feedback idea is a good one, I have not tried that yet. I agree about leds instead of the tubes...much more light and better light for the same power or less. I want to try some of those bulbs that Jeanna has been using. Thanks, Bill
overunitydotcom:The only drawback is, that FL tubes emit these nasty mercury frequencies, which are not good for your eyesight, so better go with many LEDs put in series... This way you have still a small current and can light up many LEDs from the High Voltage. The new soft-warm-white 3000 Kelvin color temperature LEDs are very nice for your eyes.. ! Regards, Stefan.
overunitydotcom:Hi Bill, great idea with the tupperware case and the standing FL tube ! If you make several you can probably light up your whole room with it. If you use a feedback loop from the tube to the battery you can probably recharge the battery also, so it will last much longer and swap then after a few days the battery and recharge them completely with a solar panel. This way you could run your whole flat during the evenings just with these lights. Many thanks. Regards, Stefan.
Pirate Labs:Thank you very much. Bill
Wintermuteai1:Great Job Bill!

Terima kasih.!! Anda telah mengunjungi halaman Joule Thief Pirate Light Kunjungi terus blog ini untuk mendapatkan update terbaru.!!