Fuji Circuit Joule Thief LED Light / 1

Judul:Fuji Circuit Joule Thief LED Light / 1
info:i saw so meany fuji circut video, and I wan to tray and build one , well i did , this realy works it is crazy but true realy dos work , i got fuji camera and light bulb 120V 4 watt LED light for me works the best and the most light ,did work with cfl to 13 watt but not as much light with this 4 watt led it is crazy bright anyway just wan share with all you guys out there have funn tray it is cool
Upload:05 March 2012
Uploader:mif
Durasi:5:58
Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYXhfxbdCxs
klik disini untuk download lebih cepat
fidel catsro:I bet they last much longer with D sized alkaline battery with a small 5 ohm resistor or so to hold back too much current from entering the board
fidel catsro:I don't have Fuji disposables in my neighbourhood..tried it with Kodak disposables and didn't work as well..ive ordered some Fuji from elsewhere and I will definitely pursue this observation..thank you
pushka48:you got to find right spot man , make shore you did not damge you bord wen u got open
Mervin Govender:I tried a 100-240V LED and it lit the led but only flashes. Any reason. Led is 3W.
pushka48:you got too know were to man ....look round and close by transformer is spot they are 2 spots and u have to have under 5watt light 120 volt or other will work for me 120 volt 3 watt led works the best and last 5 hr on one 1.5 volt battery , thanks and good luck
Mervin Govender:I tried a 3W LED Downlighter =35 W Halogen ; 12V but it does not light. There is 60 Led. the voltage on the box is MR16/12V. Please help.
pushka48:yes sir will work
Mervin Govender:Can a 3W 12V Led work with this?
WAYNE SMITH:I live in Jamaica but my question is " can someone show me exactly where to make the connection"
L.Weisler Ghee:it works but they get hot.... :(
pushka48:no they dont get hot at all
pushka48:lights run for 4 hr on regular battery , for diagram working on wen I have time bean working on some other thinks you know , thanks for watching
L.Weisler Ghee:how long did you ran testing for the lights?
L.Weisler Ghee:where can i see a diagram?
pushka48:I will post soon diagram for this
pushka48:it is both 110V-220V 5 watt led
Pavel Ponomaryov:Is this led 110v? I tried this hack with 220v 2w bulb and it did not work. Looks like fuji does not provide enough current, even though voltage is high
pushka48:just goo and look for joule thief diagram and u will find all kind of them made from difrent pepole , thanks for watching
25slim82:any one have a diagram for this? i want to build one
pushka48:no not realy you have to finde right spot and you will light big , you cane finde round transformer thx for wachting if still have problem finde it let me know

Terima kasih.!! Anda telah mengunjungi halaman Fuji Circuit Joule Thief LED Light / 1 Kunjungi terus blog ini untuk mendapatkan update terbaru.!!

#Fuji,#Circuit,#Joule,#Thief,#LED,#Light,#/,#1,